viernes, 19 de octubre de 2007

START OF SOMENTHIN NEW

livin"in my own world didn"t understand that anything can happen when you take a chance i never believed in (hooo). what i couldn"t see i never opened my heart.
hooo.
to all the possibilities , uuhh
i know......
that something has changed never felt this way and right here tonight this could be the .....
start of something new it feels so right to be here with you ....hooo and now , lookin in your eyes
I feel in my heart
I feel in my heart
the start of something new ohhh,yeah
now who"d of ever thought that ...oh
we"d both be here tonight.....
oh yeah, and the world looks so much brigther,brigther,brigther
oh, with you by my side by my side
I know ... that somethig has changed
never felt this way i know it"s for real this could be the.... it"s the start of something new it feels so right to here with you, ohhh and now
lookin in your eyes i feel in my heart....
the start of something new.....
I never knew that it coul happen till it happened to me ohh yeah....
I didn"t know it before but now it"s easy to see ohhhhh.....
it"s the start of something new it feels so right to be here with you, ohhh and now lookin in your eyes
I feel in my heart .....
that it"s the start of some thing new it feels so right so fight...
to be here with you, ohhh an now lookin in your eyes
I feels in my heart...
I feels in my heart
the start of something new
the start of something new
the start of something new.

No hay comentarios: